Monday, December 12, 2005

full circle


my parents used to make me listen to neil diamond when i was young and i went through a few stages with him including; ignorant acceptance, annoyance, hatred, curiosity, nostalgia and now, with the release of his new album, acceptance once again. in fact i bought it and i like it and not because it reminds me of the good old days of my childhood, but also because its catchy, real and raw. it would make a great christmas present for my parents... but i'm keeping it.

5 comments:

Rus said...

remember when we sang "you don't bring me flowers anymore"?

jay said...

so that explains how that .... thing ..... got into our cd collection. we are going to need counselling for sure now.

phyllis sweetwater said...

you think we need counseling? do you bring my flowers anymore?

notawordistrue said...

That is so funny. I love Neil Dimond. My dad always said that if he could be reincarnated he wanted to come back as Neil Dimond. I don't think he understainds the consept of reincarnation.
What is it they call Neil... somthing about the song man... or the singer....something anyone remember?

notawordistrue said...

Hey phyllis,
this is me, I wanted to email you, but couldn't find a way, so here it is.
What did you think of the sound track for Water? I thought it was captivating. I'd like to add that to my c.d. collection.
Talk to you later phyllis. I think it's time we went for tea.